Culture Project????

So while waiting VERY impatiently to hear about this potential job, I have been trying to get as much grad work done as possible (so that if I get the job I won't get too stressed out).

I would like to begin working on my final project for a culture class but the assignment is pretty much open to anything that has to do with culture and I have NO ideas! I met with the professor and he pretty much reiterated that the assignment is open to pretty much topic and format.

I would love for the project to be interesting to me, without making it harder on me than necessary, and possibly even be able to use it in the future. Does anyone have ANY suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. If you are interested in the topic of promoting the culture of ESOL students, you can find some resources on my blog in the sidebar under lessons.
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina,
    Sorry I forgot to include the URL. It's
    http://www.eduwebtools.blogspot.com
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete